San Marcos coho zone
From: Todd O. Derkacz (toderkconnecti.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:24:26 -0500
All hail the City Council of San Marcos, Texas.  You have thwarted the
petty and narrow with your wisdom!
Jubilation, you have given us Multi-Family One zoning designation!
In a dramatic moment and with a unanimous vote they decided to let the
us proceed with our cohousing project.  It caused us to let out cheers;
we were eventually asked to leave the lobby area because we were joying
too loudly for business to continue in the chambers.
Next steps: grow the group and feasibility
Next presentation at the Public Library, August 9  4 PM  check out <
members.tripod.com/~cohousing >
San Marcos Cohousing Association
2.975 acres in this small university town between Austin and San
Antonio, between the limestone hills and the blackland prairie.  Where
the spring waters gush up from under the escarpment to give us the river
of life...