Re: Group Update
From: Unnat (Zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 23:52:37 -0500

Chris/Meri-Kate Holt wrote:

> This is a very exciting development for a guy who was just dreaming of a
> wonderful place to raise his family.  We are on the road to that, as well
> as a place my daughter can work next to environmental engineers in the
> "Living Machine", and my son can grow up with a respect for the natural
> environment and maybe even save the world one day!
>
> OK, I'm starting to get silly, so it's time to sign off.

Congratulations to you all and the folks at Liberty Village - I am always
delighted and inspired by the news.

For Michael Mariner who I didn't know but for whom I find myself mourning:
Thank heavens for silly people, the dreamers, the visionaries and the old
hippies for whom it was never just a fad!  Happy trails to you Michael.

I guess my tears speak of the empathy and connection that is possible when
there is a shared vision, even via cyberspace.

With love
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Western Australia