Re:Young people in co-housing
From: Unnat (ZENiinet.net.au)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 03:56:06 -0500
Hi folks,

I would LOVE to encourage/facilitate young people to live in
cohousing, in supportive, accepting community.  I am grateful to have
had opportunities (through mature-age study, environmental activism
and L.E.T.S. Local Energy/Economic Trading/Transfer System, tutoring
high school students) to meet and form ongoing relationships with
young adults.  I  am often inspired and encouraged by their
commitment, openess and intelligence.  In turn, I am honoured to be
considered a valued mentor and friend.  One of my dreams is that my
daughter will form meaningful and close relationships with older
members of our community especially for when she and I are going
through rough patches.  Rob, I also like the "intern" (funny word, not
part of my culture) idea for summer holidays.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community
Fremantle  Western Australia