Re: COHOUSING-L digest 625
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:02:14 -0500
In a message dated 98-10-01 12:01:15 EDT, HeidiNYS [at] aol.com writes:

<< ccomplish it.  Perhaps like Sebastpol,  we have an ellipse in the center,
 right nowit is grasses, some plantings, a canapoied swing seat...... and
 ru >>
    Those of us who wanted more lawn were not so lucky here at TAW. The Fire
Chief held that it could be dangerous for fire fighters to leap off their
truck onto grass ( turn an ankle etc. ) so we have a large concrete
plaza---Louise H