Re: Live Telephone Call-in show
From: Sanda Everette (severetteed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:20:59 -0500
I love hearing about all these high tech solutions.

I know that Radio Shack sells a cheap tape recorder that your phone
lines plugs into so that you are taping directly rather than through the
speaker of a speaker phone...which was mentioned in an earlier posting.
(I just upgraded my Mac at home and haven't been able to send email out
yet...I'm writing from work.)

Sanda Everette
San Mateo Cooperative, a forming urban retrofit community