Conference site a Winner!
From: ann zabaldo (annzlibertyvillage.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 19:37:12 -0500
Hi all!

I have just returned from a planning and logistics trip to The George
School, site of our upcoming East Coast conference.

This site is a gift.

The school has both boarding and day students; it is racially
diverse; it has international students;  students come from all
income levels.  The school staff is dedicated to creating a community
within a community.  The site & the architecture are modeled after
Princeton U.  You can feel and see how the site design and the
buildings support and encourage a sense of community.  The
architecture practically lifts one into an atmosphere of
connectedness.  Coupled w/ the goals of the Friends community, the
feeling of belonging, of being integral to a community, is palpable.

If you're on the fence about attending the conference:  lean this
way.  If you've decided not to attend:  change your mind.

This conference is going to be gang-busters.  We have an excellent
program,  program presentors,  logistical support to die for, and an
elegant conference site.

I invite you to come to The George School in Newtown, PA on Nov.
20-22nd.  This is where the cohousing heartbeat will happen in 1998.

--
Best -- Ann Zabaldo