Re: Cohousing in the UK
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:54:48 -0600
Ann- Hope I can get this out-been having email trouble.
I can't read any cc message in your email, so I'm replying to the list.
There are several people I know or know of in the UK who are involved in
cohousing there. If you or Bob would email me, I'll give you the lowdown.
There's lots going on in the UK now, where there was nothing just a few
years ago! Second, the Time article was about an environmentally friendly
project in Davis, unrelated to either of the coho communities there.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing

--