U.S Coho Home Exchange
From: WRIGHT LU (luwrightspot.Colorado.EDU)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:29:32 -0600
I am posting this message for Laurajane Zimmer-Reed at Nyland Cohousing:

U.S. Coho Home Exchange for European Home (Spain, Italy, France preferred)

We would like to exchange our Nyland Cohousing (in Lafayette, Colorado -
near Boulder and Denver) house for a European house during any 3 week
period June through September, 1999.  Sleeps up to six, includes artist
studio and patio with flower and vegetable gardens.  Nyland is surrounded
by open space where one can experience rural cohousing in community of 42
households.  Share common house meals and activities.

Contact Laurajane directly at Laurajane1 [at] AOL.com or call 303-494-3220 for
further information.

  Lu A. Wright                   University of Colorado at Boulder Libraries
  Information Delivery Services  Campus Box 184
  Lu.Wright [at] Colorado.edu         Boulder, CO  80309