chemical vs heat sanitizing dishwashers
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:08:57 -0500
To Coho -l
Subject chemical sanitizing dishwashers

We are having a hard time deciding if we want a heat or a chemical
sanitizing dishwasher.  We would prefer to use the heat one but the cost
of $1200 more for it has us thinking that a little bleach might not be
so bad.  Is there any communities out there who use a chemical
sanitizing commercial dishwasher?  Does it smell like chorine?  Do you
even notice it?  Are you happy with it?  If you don't, why did you
choose the heat sanitizing one over the chemical one?  I have to have
this information by Tue morning so please reply NOW.

Thank you,
Sandy Thomson from Heartwood Cohousing, formerly San Juan Cohousing
--
           Mac Thomson                   Heartwood Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

"The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency."
                                - Eugene McCarthy