Cohousing Core Group, Community Dialog, and Earth Day in Concord, CA
From: mark a demaio (mdemaiojuno.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:07:21 -0500
Cohousing Core Group, Community Dialog, and Earth Day in Concord, CA

Greetings from Concord, CA (SF Bay Area)

1)Concord Oasis Ecohousing is planning on resuming Core Group meetings in
May or June 1999, focusing on specifically developing a potential pool of
participating resident/owners for our ecologically based mini-cohousing
seed source project.

2)We are also considering catalyzing a more general Community Dialog (a
Federation of Intentional Community program with the following Topics:
What does the word COMMUNITY mean to you? What would help you create more
community in your life?)

3)We will also be sponsoring a booth for the third straight year,
together with Architects, Designers, and Planners for Social
Responsibility, at the April 25, 1999 Contra Costa Earth Day at the
Concord Pavillion. This booth will include hands-on community-friendly
green building demos, and source information on alternative materials and
methods of construction.  We are seeking volunteers to help set-up, man,
and take down our contribution to this event (Saturday, Sunday, and/or
possibly Monday).

If you have interest in the above activities, please respond to
mdemaio [at] juno.com by indicating the number in the subject line. Include in
the message section the dates and times that are likely to be convenient
for you to meet in Concord (preferably weekend or monday evenings), and
any other information you feel would be relevant . If you recieved this
message as a direct e-mail message from us, merely put "remove" in the
subject line and we will remove you from our rarely used e-mail list.
Feel free to pass this message along.

In Sustainable Community, Mark DeMaio, Concord Oasis Ecohousing
Where we are building a straw bale multi- household/
common house to compliment our existing 2 buildings.
green building site tours with hands on opportunities are being held on
weekends
See our website at http://members.tripod.com/~Oasis_Ecohousing

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]