Re: community clothesline
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:48:11 -0500
I was under the impression that a clothesline was an accepted part of the
usual design process. I'm glad you mentioned it; it wouldn't have occurred
to me. Don't forget to have it near the laundry (or nobody will use it) and
in a place where socializing is natural. Ours is right outside the common
house and on the central walkway.

Oh, and decide where it will be long before move in. People will have issues
about it. Trust me.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing