Re: Through the Looking Glass 8
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 19:50:10 -0600 (MDT)
I had a very similar experience-we were one of the last to move in. It
really took me by surprise how envious and even angry I felt at being "left
out". You didn't ask for advice, but there are probably others feeling this
way, and you shouldn't keep it to yourself. I felt so much better after it
was discussed in the open. Meals were especially important-make sure people
who don't live there yet get invited!

Congratulations on your imminent move in, Denise!
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing