Re: Found Tom Lofft
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsonmtn.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:31:01 -0600 (MDT)
Sharon Villines <sharonvillines [at] prodigy.net>
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson@cohousing org

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

This probably won't do much good but I have found Tom. He has had four email
addresses this year! But we are now in touch.

This list is fantastic. It took less than 12 hours before I had an email
from him. The person who was looking for him had been looking for several
weeks.

--

Sharon Villines
MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction