Re: common house financing
From: Merlin Porter-Borden (merlpberols.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:08:25 -0600 (MDT)
Denise' list was instrumental in our project obtaining an assessment of
worth based upon an understanding of cohousing gotten by the assessor
communicating with banks and assessors who had worked cohousing projects.
The assessor said that the list was a great aid and also made comment in the
report on the appropriateness of the use of the property for cohousing.

Merlin Porter-Borden, Project Manager, Liberty Village, Maryland
90% infrastructure completion