fundraising auction inspired by Natl one
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:31:47 -0600 (MDT)
I just want to report that when I did my presentation to Monterey Cohousing
Community  and friends, last Saturday, we added an Auction to benefit our
Improvement Fund, had a LOT of fun, and raised over $600,

Our auctioneer, wore a tux, a bowler, and she had a cigar!

I donated some of the Cohousing Network Bumper Stickers - I recommend them

"COHOUSING, the old-fashioned neighborhood of the future."  I don't know who
came up with that idea, but people seem to like them.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epi.umn.edu
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/