Re: Laundry in common house
From: Bitner/Stevenson (lilbertearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:28:39 -0700 (MST)
It just occurred to me, Rob. Isn't there a community that has laundry carts
that they use to get the laundry from house to CH? I'm pretty sure someone
wrote about that here. Those commercial carts would be great. I've often
wished I had wheels on my basket. I still think that even with larger
distances, it is such an economy of scale to have a laundry that it's worth
putting a little effort into it.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing