Re: Harmony Village
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:17:50 -0700 (MST)
Whats up at Harmony?  I just had this question off the list so I had the
following handy:

>From a recent message on cohousing-L:
Cheryl Charis-Graves <ccharis [at] jeffco.k12.co.us>
 Harmony Village, Colorado

>From a Rocky Mountain cohousing list
Harmony contact: John Lightburn  303-216-1140

>From Wonderland Dev newsletter:
Harmony contact: Macon Cowles  303-279-3811

There is a description of Harmony Village on the Wonderland website but I
saw no contact info: http://www.whdc.com

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Solterran [at] aol.com Solterran [at] aol.com wrote:

> Hi.
>       Sorry to post this to everyone, but I can't find a web page for
> Harmony Village.  I need to talk to a Harmony Village resident.  Are there
> any Harmony Village members on this list?
> Thanks!
>
> Gordon
>
> Mr. Gordon Lambert
> 1553 Hewlett Drive
> Starkville, MS 39759
> (662)-323-9200
> FAX (662)-323-4747

Fred

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm