Re: COHOUSING-L digest 274
From: david m. dobkin (dmdobkinpacbell.net)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:15:02 -0700 (MST)
Jenii

and all on the list-serve.

The contact person for Berkeley Cohousing is Deb Goldberg Gray
(debgoldberg [at] earthlink.net). Other communities in the Bay Area are in
Emeryville
and Oakland. Nascent communities exist on the Peninsula and in Pleasant Hill.
The CoHousing Company is the best resource for what groups are up and running
(recruiting, planning, building,etc. in this locality.

David Dobkin-Sacramento Street Cohousing (Berkeley Cohousing to some)