House diversity
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:23:41 -0700 (MST)

I think that the group asking about housing diversity has a situation that
will set up comparisons, a well known perspective for hard feelings.
   If EVERYONE else has tightened their desires so that they will have a
conforming plan and ONE household pushes hard enough to be very different, I
would expect resentment from the conformers and probably ongoing pressure
from them to expand the number of changes they want.
   I'd sure be uncomfortable in that situation. Is there consensus from
EVERYONE that it's OK to have the one household be very different?

    Louise at TAW