Re: Values
From: MMM100fold (MMM100foldaol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:14:28 -0600 (MDT)
Gary:

One of the devices we have used here at Hundredfold is a "living in community
survey" as series of questions that every wanting to be  involved answers as
a way of sharing ideas, opinions and preferences.  Compiling and reading
thorough these have given us a sense of what our values our as a group and
helped us refine our vision statement.  In other words,when people answer
these questions their values begin to be come apparent.

If, before you retreat, everyone answered the survey and someone summarized
all the answers, you would have real grist for the mill.

Just a thought,

Mark Knight
Hundredfold Farm
Gettysburg, PA
  • RE: Values, (continued)
    • RE: Values Rob Sandelin, March 9 1995
    • Values Gary Kent, March 28 2000
    • RE: Values Rob Sandelin, March 28 2000
    • Re: Values Jeff Gold, March 29 2000
    • Re: Values MMM100fold, April 3 2000