Where is Rob....Need Reach Him!
From: Jose Marquez (marchpowerworldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:02:07 -0600 (MDT)
Hi All,

Is Rob Sandalin still on his cross country speaking tour?  If so....anyone
know where he's at right now or where he'll be next or how to reach him?
I'm with Duwamish Cohousing (a near neighbor community to Sharingwood where
he lives) and I've found that he may have vital information that we need
with our FMNA emergency!  If he's to be at your community soon and you can
ask him to check his email or call me at 425-836-3020 that would be
fabulous!  Thank you all!

Sincerely,
March (Mama to Roman)
"Live Simply"