re: teacher/trainer in Consensus
From: michael mcintyre (michaelic.org)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:37:34 -0600 (MDT)
>  I am looking for a teacher/trainer in Consensus for a possible
retreat
> that I am helping to plan for the Blueberry Hill co-housing group in
> Northern Virginia (www.blueberryhill.org) What I am thinking about is
> having a class on "Using Formal Consensus"...

I highly recommend Laird Schaub, <laird [at] ic.org>, (660) 883-5543.  He led
an excellent retreat at Sunward last year and has been consulting with
Wonderland Hill projects.  Don't miss his excellent article, "What do
you mean Community?," in the brand new issue of Communities magazine!

Rob Sandelin is also very skilled, though he is out on tour as numerous
posts have mentioned.

If you're seeking "Formal Concensus" as defined by C.T. Buttler, he
offers training and workshops based on his book "On Conflict and
Consensus."  see:
    www.consensus.net/

-michael, sunward coho, www.sunward.org