Re: concrete floors
From: Hans Tilstra (tilstrasmartchat.net.au)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 05:33:56 -0600 (MDT)
High quality concrete has excellent living properties. I don't think it even
needs a plastic lining. We slept in the concrete basement last year and even
though it was under the water level (with the view of a pond) it was evident
that moisture / humidity was not an issue.

This house was heated with a heat exchanger. The concrete mass, the double
glazing with a special insulating gas in between and the heat exchanger
resulted in a gas bill that was a quarter of the neighbour's.

Hans
www.vicnet.net.au/~cohouse