Re: Membership fees (WAS Money and Greater Hartford Cohousing)
From: Mariana Almeida (mqapacbell.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:44:59 -0600 (MDT)
East Bay Cohousing (in SF Bay, CA) just passed a membership dues agreement
that is almost identical to the one Lydia describes below. We are looking
for a site right now.

Lydia, how were you all able to specify a return for early investment in
the high risk phase? We are feeling that without a site (with a price and #
of units it can hold) we cannot make a good guess on the rate of return.
How did you come up with 50% as the the rate of return for that phase? Does
that phase go from option to end of feasibility period?

Thanks in advance,
Mariana Almeida