RE: Frustration on environmental issues
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 17:50:32 -0600 (MDT)
Alan Ridley yaridley [at] hotmail.com
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Hang in there you have made a great contribution by sharing your
frustration.  Keep up the good work.  Take heart.  There are good things
happening here and there.  Celebrate them.  I am so delighted that cohousing
has a growing presence on the web.  Its encouraging!

Alan Ridley
yaridley [at] hotmail.com
858.538.3519
FAX:  858. 538.5559