Re: CH chairs
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:50:12 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 6/4/00 4:51:00 PM, Patty writes:

<< I would very much advise to put money into your budget to purchase tables
and
chairs for your dining room.  We did, thanks to Jim Leach, and it gave us a
freedom from the start to get good stuff.  All the other rooms were furnished
with donations, and that is working just fine too.  >>

But if you just happen to run out of money before you get to CH chairs (no
one EVER does that do they??), we have a great temporary solution.  We
watched for summer sales on those plastic stackable lawn chairs - tried out 5
or 6 versions for comfort and bought about 30 of them for $4 each.  We figure
when we can finally afford "nice" chairs, they'll be great out in the patio.
Meanwhile they are wonderful for indoors and out, for meetings and to stack
out of the way when needed - light , easy to clean.  I know, I never would've
thought...... but they work fine for now.

this is all partly to say, it is so great to get built and moved in , that
this sort of thing can work out over time and seems pretty small in
comparision.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre wood, Sebastopol, CA