Re: Out of State Members
From: DWeil20688 (DWeil20688aol.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:40:07 -0600 (MDT)
Ellen,
At Solterra we have, at present, seven out-of-state households. Several
households are in North Carolina, but live too far away to come to meetings.
These people get minutes of all meetings via e-mail. Those few who don't have
e-mail receive printouts from individuals to whom they have supplied with
stamped self-addressed envelopes. Further information is made available on
the Members Only section of our web page. This system has worked for us.
Don Weil
Solterra in Durham, NC
where 15 households are now in residence