Coho archive on egroups
From: Fifomonday (Fifomondayaol.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:10:20 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 06/28/2000 12:46:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:     egroups
 Date:  06/28/2000 12:46:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  catya [at] homeport.org (Catya Belfer-Shevett)
 Sender:    cohousing-l [at] freedom2.mtn.org
 To:    cohousing-l [at] freedom2.mtn.org (Multiple recipients of list)

 Hi all,

 I was just wandering around egroups trying to fix my group's mailing list,
 and I came across a full searchable archive of this list (the Coho-L list)
there. >>

======================

Thanks, catya.

But one has to look fairly carefully, I found.
First go to  www.egroups.com.
Then use their search window
If you search under        cohousing        the cohousing-l group shows up in
a rather inconspicuous one-line entry.  Although it is second in the non
alphabetical list of 40 groups, I missed it the first time through.
If you search under    cohousing-l    you may have to scroll down to find the
group listed below a very unexpected array of Arts:Literature categories.

Michael