Re: Responding to the List
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:46:52 -0600 (MDT)
Sharon and all -- I can reply to the whole listserv and to the poster so I'm
not quite getting this.  But then I'm dense.

Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC. -- America's
Hometown!

"Looking inward from the street, the eye is drawn to the lone power cable
stretched between the North and South Wings.  Festooned with !!!!Warning!!!!
yellow tape, it evokes, briefly, streamer and laundry-criscrossed courtyards
in out-of-the-way Mediterranean villages."   From our resident poet laureate
and bon vivant, Ron Murray.