Re: Site Available in Southern California
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:52:14 -0600 (MDT)
Howdy friends,

In the body of her message (below) Danny didn't tell you that Van Nuys is
in Southern California, in the San Fernando Valley adjacent to Los Angeles.

>>We have been contacted by a landowner with property in Van Nuys who would
like to sell to a cohousing group.  She has 1.3 acres and it's zoned
multi-family.  This seems like a unique situation and we're exploring
different options.  Is there a group in the area or anyone who's interested
in this opportunity?>>

Danny

The CoHousing Company
danny [at] cohousingco.com