Re: Too many tags!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:28:07 -0700 (MST)
> BTW I was thinking of trying to change the underscore to a space but I'll
> wait on that....  or how about just CL_ (skip the square brackets and the
> dash)?  I think I'll wait till April 1st before changing that and will
> take comments ( OFF LIST please) on the replies config. till then too

I like to have replies go to the list because I like to hear the answers to
the questions asked.

Person comments of course should go to the person and all you have to do is
hit "reply all" and delete the list address.

I would like a tag that immediately tells me what list the message came
from. I'm on at least 25 lists and "C_L" or "CL_"doesn't say Cohousing-L to
me.

What about just "Coho" or "Coho-L"

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org
Where the people digging the hole for the hot tub are now scrapping shovels
against rocks under her window, making sounds that are creepy.