Re: new/old in slogan
From: Racheli&John (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:42:00 -0700 (MST)
** Reply to note from Judy Baxter <BAXTER [at] epi.umn.edu> Sun, 18 Mar 2001
23:20:06 -0600 (CST)
>From Racheli
Sonora cohousing, Tucson.

I also think that the word "new" in needed.
Old neighborhoods didn't try conciously/intentionally
to create a community.  I don't think that they had
governing bodies, etc.  (Or maybe some did and I'm
not aware of it?)
In short, saying "new" implies that it's not exactly
the same, even though it shares important characteristics.

R.
PS We have quite a few "women at home", in addition
to a few men.