Re: Belgians wanting to visit cohousing in SF
From: Kevin Wolf (kjwolfdcn.davis.ca.us)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:48:05 -0600 (MDT)
Roland
If you come to the Davis/Sacramento area, you are welcome to visit N Street Cohousing.
Kevin

At 01:08 PM 7/15/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Dear all,

Lets briefly introduce myself: male, 26, from Belgium, following this list for a few years now. I wrote a thesis on communal living and am much involved in a growing communal living movement in Belgium. My girlfriend and me are currently holidaying in California and we would like the opportunity to visit one or more cohousing developments in the San Francisco area. I guess those projects are very busy at the moment because of the conference, but maybe they still wouldn't mind two Belgians visiting somewhere between the 27th-30th this month?

Hope to see you soon!

Roland Kums

Want to know about cohousing in Belgium? Visit the Samenhuizen website: http://www.samenhuizen.be (pardon the Dutch :-)

Kevin Wolf
N Street Cohousing Community member
724 N St, Davis, CA  95616
530-758-4211
kjwolf [at] dcn.davis.ca.us

To download my facilitation manual or other material on
consensus decision making, visit www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/kjwolf