Reports from the conference request.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
I encourage anyone attending the conference in California that has
email access during the conference to send reports to the list.
If multiple folks send reports that is fine. Reports after the conference
are also welcome.

In 1997 in Seattle I posted a few reports :

http://nzpp.virtualave.net/coho/search.pl?string=%22conference+report%22+and+%221997.09%22

Url of search at http://nzpp.virtualave.net/coho/   (with quotes)
"conference report" and "1997.09"

but I won't be at the upcoming conference.

Conference details: http://www.cohousing.org/conf/ca2001/

BTW according to Raines Cohen:
  We are working on recording everything [at conference] so audio streams
  can be available afterwards, perhaps in a members area of the TCN
  website.

Fred

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm