Re: Avi Friedman's Grow Home system
From: hp (harrypkingston.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:48:01 -0700 (MST)
Yes there is  lot of information on the web about Avi Friedman's work (Grow
Home and Next Home) and the outcome - 10,000 units built in Canada alone -
since they are selling for $40,000 - that's not too hard to understand.

As well I have spent time with many of the builders to confirm construction
costs, and sale-ability. But I haven't been able to find a cohousing project
done using the 'Grow Home' or 'Next Home' construction approach. I was
hoping someone here would know of one.

- Harry