An Apology from Dave Nathan to Readers of Cohousing-L
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:06:02 -0700 (MST)
To readers of the Cohousing List-Serve:

This week The Cohousing Network (TCN) sent out a fundraising letter which
reproduced a poem I composed about the events of September 11th. List-Serve
readers may remember its posting with my permission. TCN also asked me for
permission to republish, which I agreed to thinking it would be republished
in The Cohousing Journal.

I apologize to any readers offended if they felt September 11th was being
inappropriately exploited for fundraising. I support the aims of TCN and
wrote the poem to express my feelings about what cohousing can offer to
counter the hate that fed the attacks, Nevertheless, I would not want to
have it used for money raising.

Dave Nathan