Re: Takoma Village Has a Clean Commonhouse!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:45:01 -0700 (MST)
> My focus isn't on what's most efficient for the work.  My focus is on what's
> most people-friendly.

When it comes to work hours, the fewer the better. That seems to be why this
system works. If having more options increases work hours, we can't handle
it. Too much work to do. It was a surprise to everyone that this works. And
not everyone cleans the commonhouse. Only a few.

> I'm surprised that you don't have a major rebellion from part of your group.
> If I were there, I'd be leading it.  I'm guessing that this decision wasn't
> made by concensus.  Am I right?  (That's another of my values - that all
> decisions would be made by concensus unless there's some legal urgency to
> make the decision.)

I'm a T but I'm not involved in the cleaning or the decisions about how it
is done. The people who do it make that decision, and so far they say they
are even having fun!!!

Sharon.