Re: common house works!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:32:04 -0700 (MST)
> And just everywhere after the meal the conversations kept on.
>
> Like we had always imagined they would.

Congratulations to Rosewind!!! I love commonhouse stories. It reminds me of
going to my grandmother's house on Sunday afternoons where the whole family
would gather for dinner after church and spend the afternoon hangingout.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org