tables and chairs and ceilings
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:51:01 -0700 (MST)
We went through our chair and table purchases *before* IKEA came to town!

So we have two kinds of chairs: folding, padded chairs for dining, and
stackable comfortable chairs for meetings. Both are gray, and look good
together. Our stackable meeting chairs are angled back more.

Our tables are standard folding tables. Since our dining room is our dance
floor(don't forget to build a sprung wood floor if you want to dance), we
need to be able to fold the tables out of the way.

Probably new tables would be our next purchase, but a long way off. We just
paid for the dining room ceiling to be covered with acoustic tile. What a
difference!! Don't build a commonhouse dining room without it.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing

website is down until further notice