Re: Cohousing and Televison: a Classic Clash of Values
From: Alan Bleier (alanbecovillage.ithaca.ny.us)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:50:03 -0700 (MST)
We used to have a TV and VCR in our common house but no more.  Many of us
have TVs in our houses, though.

We had an Ecovillage team at a bowling benefit for a local hospice last
year.

This evening after dinner we told stories about experiences we've had in
this community; part of the "fun Thursdays" we hold to get through the
winter.  One of our residents said her sister is planning to move to Diane's
JP community.

Random thoughts, somewhat related...

Alan