Hawaii Anyone?
From: Ramona Hussey (ramonaexternal.umass.edu)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:22:01 -0700 (MST)
Folks,

I'm a former Hawaii resident, planning to return
this year.  I would like to be in touch with any
Hawaii folks interested in co-housing.  I've searched
the archives and only found one post from 1995.

Does anyone have any friends/acquaintences/penpals
who are cohousing types living in Hawaii?  Or any ideas
about who/where would be likely contacts?

Thanks,

Ramona
(in Western Massachusetts where we have quite a few
cohousing communities!)