Good news
From: Timothy Clark (gsadixearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:27:01 -0700 (MST)
My cohort in cohousing is not convinced that contention in cohousing is less
than conventional.

In other words she reads the co-housing and sees more "confrontational
material" than she is
comfortable with.

I say that people have a tendency to talk about their problems more than
successes.  I find it
interesting and stimulating to see how people do or dont work things out.  She
finds it
worrisome.

It would be really great to see a flood of one line, "I think co housing is
great because....."
messages to keep things in balance.

Tim