Re: Newbies-was "boderline off topic"
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:49:01 -0700 (MST)
Whatever. I'm just trying to explain that we are trying to help people and
getting criticized for it. Now I'm judgmental. After being told that I'm
scarcely more polite than people in traffic, I'm the one who's judgmental.

I have tried both off-list and on to explain this, and you haven't heard
anything I've said. I'm done.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing