Re: Humour
From: John Conner (jconnerEmpireDI.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:47:01 -0700 (MST)
Well I thought this up yesterday and the punch line just came to me.
Probably been around before....

How many cohousers does it take to change a light bulb?

Who knows, we haven't consensed on that yet.

Dumb,  I know....

John
Colorado Springs Cohousing
http://www.colospringscohousing.com/

The common house now has sticks in the air (got to get pics!).
Now if the city will just issue the permits and we can locate
a few more good folks.