Re: RE: Don't be quiet out there.
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:43:01 -0600 (MDT)
on 10/11/2002 7:27 PM, Ellen Orleans at ellen [at] whdc.com wrote:

> We have an large Common House planned, community vegetable gardens
> across the street, a workshop, and small common green. Boulder is the
> home of the University of Colorado, Naropa University, a wonderful
> Chautauqua, Farmer's Market, and skating rink, lots of good bookstores,
> as well as the consumer-oriented Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall. Like
> several other small cities, Boulder suffers from too many chain stores,
> white-priviledge, and distracted drivers on cell phones but we are
> working on it. Boulder is about about an hour's drive from Denver.

Yes! If I had ever thought of moving to Boulder, this is the kind of
description that would get me thinking about doing it now. There are many
people out there who are looking in one place who could suddenly find
mobility if they found a community somewhere else.

Good job!

In Washington DC where all roads lead to Casablanca