Re: Question about Cohousing Network membership
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:00:01 -0700 (MST)
Judy -- I am on the Board of Directors for TCN. I am cc'ing the Ex. Director and a couple of people on the TCN Board who may be able to help with this. We will deal this immediately. Please accept our apologies in advance in the event you have not received the benefits you are entitled to.

You will hear from us ASAP. Our new Ex. Dir. Roy O'Shaughnessy handles these queries tuite de suite. All the board members are on this listserv so you may be getting a LOT of replies to your email.

You may reach me directly:  zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Ann Zabaldo