Re: RE: cohousing jokes needed
From: Diane Margolis (dianecambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:05:02 -0700 (MST)
Yes, thanks for the jokes so far -- great way to end a difficult year.  In
addition to the lines at the end of the joke, we might want a few at the
begining:

One to notice that the rug is dirty.

A dozen to discuss whether it is dirty enough to need cleaning.

One to put a notice on the white board to set up a meeting

Fifty to reach consensus on the following: 1. how the rug got dirty; 2. ways
to keep the rug from getting dirty; 3. how dirty is dirty enough to require
cleaning.