Re: Cohousing Venice/Santa Monica, Ca.
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:23:28 -0700 (MST)
On 2/26/03 10:30 AM, Lillian Thibodeau <lkthib [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for information on cohousing in the
>Venice-Santa Monica, California area. Will you send me
>information on groups there or on potential startups
>in that area?

Lillian:

You can find a list of communities on The Cohousing Network's website:

http://www.cohousing.org/

Click on Communities List.

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where a neighboring "21st unit" is available for rental.

  Member, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing (moving by bicycle!)
Pinch-hitting Chinese for a common dinner with a sick chef yesterday.

  Facilitator, East Bay Cohousing [on hiatus] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Last chance for Joani's tour of Bay Area coho communities 3/1!

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Making travel arrangements for the Boulder conference, Jun 19-22!