Guy Dundas / Re: Green Heat and Air Conditioning
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:46:01 -0600 (MDT)
Guy Dundas from Adelaide, Australia
  <guydundas [at] hotmail.com> http://www.picknowl.com.au/homepages/dundas
has been visiting us the last few days and just left (for Canada/Europe).
He's visited 21 US cohousing communities - some for several days in the
last two months.  We enjoyed his visit and discussing his cohousing
observations etc.

A few minutes ago when I approved the message on Green Heat and Air
Conditioning / ground-source ("geothermal") heat pumps, Guy's comment was
that he knew of 2 communities that used this kind of system and two that
had problems with it.  He added that any new technology probably has
'teething' problems.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411   (near north Mpls)
fholson [at] cohousing.org 612-588-9532 (7am-10pm Cent time)