Re: 3 top conflict sources
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:30:03 -0600 (MDT)
Actually here at Eno Commons (Durham, NC) vegetarians and meatarians live
relatively peacefully together.  Although vegetarians are the minority,
we have agreed that there will be a vegetarian option on the menu.

Of course, some meals are better than others.  However, for us
vegetarians it has worked out rather well.

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
Durham, NC
who still explains from time to time that fish are not vegetables